Saturday, April 24, 2010

Muscletech Hydroxycut Hardcore X

HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE X

Hydroxycut Hardcore X is actually a Thermogenic but to everyone else, it's called a "Fat Burner".. it's not the 1st Thermogenic supplement I took.. but on the other hand...technically it is... you see, i was doing some research of my own regarding the product for 2 years and I didn't know how good or bad it is for my body.. but then I'm still not sure if i should take it and how it's going to affect me. So I bought 5 servings from a gym. Didn't felt a thing maybe it's not strong enough. so I went out and grab a tub of Hydroxycut Hardcore. whoa, the raw power it gives... after just 5 tabs, my abs were ripping and veins was popping up from out of no where. I became really dry... then 1/2 a tub later, FDA came out with a release note to ban the product. Anyways, I still took it and after I finishes it, I bought a Lipo 6 Black and well, it's a little weaker than Hydroxycut Hardcore even when they say nothing can beat it... so I waited till Hydroxycut Hardcore X to launch and grab 1 tub. It's a little less in strength but just as good as Lipo 6 Black. so it's recommendable.

No comments:

Post a Comment