Friday, April 23, 2010

Universal Nutrition Animal Cuts


The all in one complete stack to get you that skin peeled look... I never really believe it till i tried it.. and trust me, everyone noticed the difference.. but still, I will only recommend this product to people who has sweat mad before or anyone who has gone through the phase of all the rest of the other products out there and came out alive..... please, no short cuts ya.... remember, safety and health is still the number 1 priority in any supplement intake....

anyways, I've only started and 1st take - 2 days streak and i felt my veins gonna pop... 11days break and 2nd take - 4 days and man, the veins on my abs are ripping out... then 8 days break... now on my 4th serving along side Superpump and I ARE RIPPED :P I didn't even went full force.... lol

2 comments:

  1. This supplements kicks ass, big time, it really cuts you down, plus its extremelly diurectic (you will be Piss*n every 30m or something like that, but the benefit of such is that it will remove the "subcutanian" water excess, that alone will make you much much more ripped, no matter at wich BF% level you are at. I have a Blog about Universal Nutrition, maybe we coul exchange some links ?

    Best Regards, great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bro,where can i get this animal cuts? i mean in brunei??

    ReplyDelete